Friday, September 26, 2008

9 Months old!

Hi guys! Maddie went to her 9 month well baby check up yesturday, and everything is great! She weighs 17 lbs and 9 oz, and is 27 inches long. Dr. Moore said she has a perfect growth curve! She had to get 2 shots, which is terrible, but she is tough and only cried for a little bit. She's really strong in her legs and since she's already creeping along the couch, he doesn't think it will be too much longer before she starts walking! I don't know if I'm ready to see my little baby girl walk yet....she's getting so big and independent and it doesn't seem possible that she has been here for 9 months already!! That's almost a year! I still remember the hospital stay like it was yesturday....
P.S. We bought a new camera, finally! I will post some new pictures soon. Also, we are having 9 month pictures taken by our photographer this coming sunday, so I should have those up sometime next week I hope!

1 comment:

Candice said...

I can't wait to see more pics of Maddie - I can't believe she's 9 months!!! Love your new blog look! See ya soon :)

All of the professional pictures you see on our blog are used with permission from our photographer, Lora Scantling at Scantling Photography. We have the printing rights to these pictures.