Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Brushing their Teeth! (or gums!)

Yay bath time!

Chloe and Maddie

Halloween Family Photo

Madelyn and Blake at the Zoo
Maddie and Daddy by the Wizard Of Oz stop at Haunt the Zoo!
Maddie and Blake
Lil' Pumpkin!

Gov. Sarah Palin and "Joe the Plumber"
Gov. Sarah Palin and Trig!

We had a fun Halloween experience!! To start things off, Kyle and I went to a great Halloween party last weekend! Dr. Pickens does this every year, but this was the best party I have ever been to! I went as Gov. Sarah Palin and Kyle went as "Joe the Plumber". :-) Aunt Amanda watched Maddie for us! Then on Tuesday, Kyle and I got to go to the first ever OKC Thunder NBA basketball game! It was pretty cool....although I thought it would be better than it was....but that's okay! It will be something that I can say that I went to for sure. Kayci (my friend from work, she was actually the nurse who delivered Madelyn!!) watched Maddie for us this night. On Thursday, we all went to Haunt the Zoo with my friend Morgan from work, her husband Brian, and her son Blake. We had a good time and the kiddos loved it! And then on Halloween night, Maddie went trick-or-treating for the first time! We went around the neighborhood to a few people that we know. It was fun because she loves going on walks and especially loves seeing people! (Above are a few pictures of the festivities and a few other current pics.)

1 comment:

Candice said...

Ha! I got a kick out of you and Kyle's costumes! LOVE IT! You've got such a cute little girl too :) Hope to see you soon!

All of the professional pictures you see on our blog are used with permission from our photographer, Lora Scantling at Scantling Photography. We have the printing rights to these pictures.