Friday, January 2, 2009

Madelyn's 1st Birthday!!!!!



I also had an incident last week, Candice and Kendra!! Look at my cheek, I didn't get out of the way of my car door as I opened it....lovely!

She loves her present!!!!!



I can't believe she's already one year old! It has been an unforgetable year, that's for sure!! It has gone by so fast, yet so slow in the middle of the countless sleepless nights! :) She is over 20 lbs now, and since she has passed the one year mark, we got to turn the car seat around!! She can face forward now, and it has made all the difference! She loves to look around and see where we are going. She has also tried cow's milk now, and actually likes it! On a side note, we have reached my goal of nursing for one year also. I'm proud of that, because it has not always been easy! It was terribly difficult at first and we've had different challenges as she got older and more aware of her surroundings. But anyway! Happy 1st Birthday, Madelyn!! We love you!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Happy birthday Maddie! Sorry about your cheek Emily - I've noticed there were lots of random injuries in the month of December for many different people! Crazy!

Congrats on nursing for one year! I'm going on 4 months now, and lately have felt like giving up - you just inspired me that it is possible and to keep going! Thanks! :)

heather said...

Yea for birthday girl pictures!!! She's such a cutie pie!!! Lets get together soon!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Madelyn! Hope you had a great Christmas Em :) ~ Meg

kmiller said...

Maddie's one year pics are so cute! I can't believe you hurt yourself too Emily! We are a clumsy bunch!!

All of the professional pictures you see on our blog are used with permission from our photographer, Lora Scantling at Scantling Photography. We have the printing rights to these pictures.